The Salem Trayned Band will march in the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts’ June Day parade on Monday 5 June 2017, in downtown Boston. This annual event, held on the first Monday in June, recreates the Ancient and Honorables’ drumhead election. It also closes Tremont Street, and other central streets, in the middle of a work day. And they fire artillery salutes on Boston Common. The parade steps off at noon. It’s an event not to be missed.
- Timeline of Pikemen at Salem Pioneer Village, Saturday 12 August 2017: Cancelled
- National Park Service Salem Maritime Festival, Saturday 5 August 2017
- Saugus Public Library at the Saugus Iron Works, Wednesday 12 July 2017
- Strawbery Banke American Lives timeline event, Saturday 1 July 2017
- Living History at the Pequot Museum, Friday 23 and Saturday 24 June 2017
Contact UsContact us at:
info (at) salemtraynedband (dot) org