The Salem Trayned Band will demonstrate c. 1630 English pike drill and seventeenth-century camp life at the National Park Service’s Salem Maritime Festival on Saturday 5 August 2017 in Salem, Massachusetts. (The Festival is back to being a full-weekend event, but we won’t be there on Sunday this year.) Look for a photo of us that the NPS has put on the event page. We look forward to seeing all of our friends and fans at our tent by Derby Wharf.
- Timeline of Pikemen at Salem Pioneer Village, Saturday 12 August 2017: Cancelled
- National Park Service Salem Maritime Festival, Saturday 5 August 2017
- Saugus Public Library at the Saugus Iron Works, Wednesday 12 July 2017
- Strawbery Banke American Lives timeline event, Saturday 1 July 2017
- Living History at the Pequot Museum, Friday 23 and Saturday 24 June 2017
Contact UsContact us at:
info (at) salemtraynedband (dot) org