The Salem Trayned Band will demonstrate c. 1630 English pike drill and seventeenth-century camp life at the Massachusetts National Guard’s Open House at Camp Edwards, Joint Base Cape Cod (formerly the Massachusetts Military Reservation), on Saturday 23 September 2017 (it’s an all-weekend event, on Saturday and Sunday, but we’ll only be there on Saturday). We look forward to seeing all of our friends and fans at our giant tent.
- Massachusetts National Guard Open House at Camp Edwards, Saturday 23 September 2017
- Timeline of Pikemen at Salem Pioneer Village, Saturday 12 August 2017: Cancelled
- National Park Service Salem Maritime Festival, Saturday 5 August 2017
- Saugus Public Library at the Saugus Iron Works, Wednesday 12 July 2017
- Strawbery Banke American Lives timeline event, Saturday 1 July 2017
Contact UsContact us at:
info (at) salemtraynedband (dot) org